Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Latte boy, bring me java, bring me joy...

Well, I had some bad java this morning. As far as the McLatte's go, McDonalds is a national chain. They can't rise above that. Get your coffee locally, says I. But, since we're on the subject, here's a little gem I heard on the community radio station on the way back from the cottage a couple of years ago. For some reason it popped back in my head today, I looked it up, and VOILA! Taylor the Latte Boy!



Okay, okay, okay... Yes Mom, yes, I will finally start studying for my *gulp* Math 110 exam tommorow. Buh-bye peoples, let the song warm your heart in this wet, bone chilling weather.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

latte boy...hmmm..lol...good song!

2:16 PM, December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home