Thursday, January 19, 2006

Speaking of which

These are the pics I made last year in my Graphic Design class at TCTC... If these don't look that great to you, bear in mind I made them at 7 in the morning, never a time of great alertness for me.
This is half of a rollover button. It was supposed to be a butterfly, but the wings just aren't quite right. I was using a tutorial and everything, but oh well.
This is a collage I made for Coogi, my Dutch penpal.
This was the last piece I made that semester, and the biggest thing I accomplished was getting the guy who sat next to me to talk to me. I sat next to him for a whole semester and he didn't say anything to me, outside of the odd "Hi" or "Excuse me". He asked me how I got the light to "come out at you"... Flabbergasted, I explained about radial zoom and blurs...
This is just a posterization of a pic of one of our band members that I thought came out really cool.


This was a rollover button for my final website. The deal was you would put your mouse over the first image, and *poof* goes the snowglobe. I probably spent more time on this than any other picture I made. The tutorial was written for people w/ a lot more skills than me. :P

This was my original layout, supposed to be a bulliten board sort of thing, but just didn't work out. I went with a much simpler plain black model.

This was going to be the websites splash page... The tack and notepaper was going to be a recurring theme.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

dudes, those are sweet!!

7:33 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Darselo said...

thanx! ^^

10:49 PM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home