Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ode to Anger

I would be feeling just about as low as I've ever been right now, if I wasn't too busy battling exams to have emotions. Two people I was really starting to like a lot and get comfortable with walked out of my life forever this week. No more humor from Knave, and AE is another fond memory. I don't have time to mourn- any other time I would be crying as I write this.
I was up until 12:30 last night, and it was straight studying from 4:30. The worst is yet to come. Bible is a half-a-binder plus notes nightmare. I get about 5 pages of typed notes per QUIZ. This is oooh... lets see... 8 quizzes counting the quizzes on daily devotions. 40 pages. Plus the exam is going to be all essay questions he said. That's really not fair, because I won't have any fingers left to take my Government exam with. It takes a while to regrow appendages, but I guess school doesn't realize that.
I also recieved my very first official school discipline today- 3 tardies from Artie. I know that it's fair and square, but I wish he would have realized that Powerschool is a place to let students know if they have tardies, and I wish Mr. Buzz would change the break bells to something that can be heard over a dull roar. I never hear any bells until the minute bell, and nobody else does either. If they give me a discipline essay I will bring these points up. I'm barely even mad though, which will alert Brooke and Devious to the fact that I really am out of it. Last time this almost happened I freaked.
I have discovered a pretty good temporary cure: take a spoonful of cold hot fudge every ten minutes until crisis is over. But I must bring this little pity-party of mine to a close, as I've got things to do, specifically re-learn Indirect and Direct Objects in Spanish, and commit to memory each and every stem-changer verb, in past and present tense, along w/ indivdual spelling exceptions. I take this challenge on armed with Trident Cinnamon Gum and Keola Beamer. Will I have the victory? El tiempo voy a decir. Feel free to do your own venting in a comment- I notice the numbers have been dwindling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

yah word dudes...exams are pretty much the most horrid thing in the world!!

7:32 PM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home