Thursday, January 19, 2006

Speaking of Which


This is a collage I did featuring Olympic Champion Alexei Yagudin.
And one of his mentoree, Brian Joubert, who is always blurry in his photos.

This is half of a rollover button I made for my website. I had to hand draw that feather, which got rather aggravating. Another button, for the friends page.

Our class had a band, so one day we went down to Skills' auditorium and they had a bit of a jam. For five minutes they actually had something going too. Then we came back and had to get into groups and make a band website. This was my group's layout. I messed up a bit in the chrome around the speaker, I could make it a lot smoother now.

This cute little thing is not only cute, but functional and educational as well. It is a "creative color wheel." One of my earlier works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home