Thursday, August 10, 2006

50th Post

Egad! It's the 50th post already. There are many sentimental and reflective things I could say to mark this somewhat auspicious occasion, but I'll need them for the upcoming 1-year anniversary so the 50th post will instead be marked by the new header and link updates. The header was a pretty big victory for me, I couldn't find the piece of code specified in the tutorials. Now that I've got it figured out, I hope to change the header every now and then when I find cool pics. I also have my links organized and updated. My muses are on vacation at present, but if you want to hear about how my summer is going check out Dren's exensive report on our week at the cottage. He spent a week writing it, and would appreciate feedback.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

somehow it doesn't seem like 50 posts, but congrats none the less!! i'm almost at 100 I think!!

10:48 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home